The gaming and streaming industry is developing and growing without letting up. Esports is officially recognized as a discipline, streamers, and gamers make more money than office clerks, there are even universities for gamers in China. To become a successful and recognizable person on Twitch or other streaming platforms, it is not enough just to be charismatic or create an image of a cool guy or girl. To be a skillful streamer or gamer is also not enough.
So, what is? Here comes an appropriate mention of streamers’ equipment among which a powerful streaming PC is the key piece. A DIY computer for live streaming, we mean, the process of assembling desktops, may be very tough. The chances are that something will definitely go out of your control, for example, some components may simply be incompatible. A pre-built PC is your way out that will work right out of the box.
After carrying on solid research, attentive observation of the streamers’ PCs, and testing the devices of various brands, we are ready to boast of outstanding prebuilt computers for streaming.
It is worth mentioning CUK Stratos Gamer PC – our winner product, as well as CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme and SkyTech Supremacy which are likely to win the hearts of streamers with advanced “filling” and perfect performance. We can boldly call them the best prebuilt streaming PCs, without remorse.
There are also several other praiseworthy prebuilt streaming PCs we have reviewed in this article and want you to pay your attention to. No matter whether you are a professional streamer or a novice in the area, familiarize yourself with the devices and their features first before making such a critically important decision – the purchase of the partner in crime to assist you in conquering the world of streaming.
CUK Stratos Gamer PC
- Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K 8-Core Processor
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 3000MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6
- Hard Drive: 1TB NVMe
- Motherboard: Z390
- equipped with 7 pre-installed RGB that ensures excellent cooling
- quality build & timeless material
- comes with a Windows 10 Home OS
- a 3-Year CUK limited warranty
- a rainbow backlit USB keyboard, LED USB mouse, and AC power cord included
Someone once called this prebuilt PC a Rolls-Royce in the world of streams and games. It is aesthetically captivating outside, featuring the top-class components inside. This streaming desktop delivers phenomenal speed due to the powerful processor, and a high-quality image, configured with NVIDIA and AMD graphics. To completely convince you of its perfection, each CUK Stratos Gamer PC goes through an intensive burn-in test and over 40 quality checkpoints.
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme
- Processor: Intel Core i9-9900k 3.6GHz 8-Core
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB Video Card
- Hard Drive: 1TB Flash Memory Solid State
- HTC VIVE & Oculus Rift VR optimized
- DirectX 12 gaming optimized
- maximum performance due to the intelligent, multi-core processor technology
- a dedicated graphics card that brings together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading
- a free black 102-Key keyboard and a 3-button 7 RGB color LED backlight gaming mouse included
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme is a good option to easily handle system-intensive tasks, such as high definition video playback and gaming. It supports VR gaming, offering complete immersion while streaming. In addition, the new DirectX 12 technology allows you to enjoy stunning game graphics. This prebuilt gaming PC is the choice of gaming events and professional gamer organizations. In 2018, CyberPowerPC got the Readers’ Choice Award for Desktops in the PC Magazine.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3.7 GHz (4.3 GHz Max Boost)
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti 11GB GDDR6
- Hard Drive: 2TB Hybrid Drive
- VR/4K gaming computer
- hyper-realistic graphics with Ray Tracing
- powerful encoding for streaming
- water cooling assembled by SkyTech PC
- special Thermaltake radiator liquid
- no issues with the latest titles and live streaming
The first thing that should be emphasized that this pre-built streaming PC looks really amazing and is true eye candy. Powered by the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processor, it ensures the highest multiprocessing performance, and its graphics card allows you to experience the next-gen streaming. All of the other components of SkyTech Supremacy are also catered to the super high level of quality.
Everything we recommend
CUK Stratos Gamer PC is a top-quality PC that performs all actions like a charm.
Paired with 9th Gen Intel Core i9 processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX, CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme is a potent gaming device that provides a smooth gaming and multimedia experience.
SkyTech Supremacy has an amazing design and stands out with enviable performance and exceptional networking, and the readiness for VR and 4K.
Who should buy a streaming PC
All these nine prebuilt PCs are perfect for both gaming and streaming. Therefore everyone who is into these activities should consider buying one. Streamers always face a dilemma – to build a streaming PC on their own or buy a pre-built PC. No matter which option of the two you lean to (we highly recommend the second), the most fundamental thing to take into account is to choose a machine that is specially designed for streaming. Normally, they are equipped with state-of-the-art processors that cope with software coding even in the most difficult games; they have enough RAM capacity, and high-quality graphics card to allow you to run the latest games at maximum graphics settings.
Everyone who aspires to get a flawless streaming experience and let the viewers enjoy the broadcasts without any lags and drags should undoubtedly shell out for a good streaming PC.
Top 6 Prebuilt Streaming PCs
Corsair One i164
- Processor: Intel Core i9-9900k Eight-Core Processor (3.6 GHz)
- RAM: 2 TB DDR4 2666 MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Hard Drive: 32 GB HHD
- award-winning Corsair DDR4 memory
- liquid cooling system
- customizable RGB lighting
- minimalist ultra-small form factor and sophisticated design
Corsair One i164 is an excellent streaming PC that tackles well the most demanding games and even 4K video editing. It can boast of the state-of-the-art processor, the award-winning graphics card and DDR4 memory. Standing out with the minimalist ultra-small form factor, it can be placed on top of your desk. This prebuilt PC delights the soul with incredible speed, compact size, and quiet even at the most intense streaming times.
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme
- Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4 2400 MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Hard Drive: 1TB Mechanical Hard Drive
- short load times and fast gameplay
- exceptionally quiet even under load
- custom ARGB case lighting | RGB 7 colors gaming mouse
- 802.11AC WiFi Adapter which can be used with a 5GHz WiFi connection
- easy to set up and therefore quick access to gaming
This is the most affordable prebuilt gaming PC in our selection but no less productive. Coupled with powerful discrete video cards, the Gamer Extreme series provides a smooth gaming and multimedia experience. There is an option of changing the computer color or turning it off at all as it comes with a remote for color modes. CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme is a budget Twitch prebuilt streaming PC that pleases with excellent performance.
CUK Continuum Micro Gamer
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Eight-Core
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Hard Drive: 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- the good internal layout, and a stylish exterior
- 6 x high airflow and pressure addressable through controller RGB fans
- USB AC WiFi Adapter & Wired LED Backlit included
- rainbow keyboard and LED mouse bundle
CUK Continuum Micro Gamer fascinates with its external refinement and internal components. It was designed with attention to detail and aspirations for productive capacity. This gaming desktop can boast of a fast Ryzen processor that will do well with the most demanding tasks, and high-end graphics card, suitable for the latest 3D games at high settings.
Omen Obelisk by HP
- Processor: 3.6 GHz Core i9
- RAM: 16 GB SDRAM 2666 MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Hard Drive: 1TB Flash Memory Solid State
- immersion with real-time ray-tracing technologies
- HP OMEN command center
- cutting-edge graphics
- ready for VR performance right out of the box
- easy to upgrade
Sleek, powerful and upgradeable – these three adjectives the most accurately describe Omen Obelisk. The graphics card delivers a new level of gaming realism, and high-end features and components allow you to fully reveal yourself while streaming or gaming. Omen Obelisk stands out with good internals and a full complement of software. It is fast for its intended purpose and expandable enough to keep the relevance for years to come.
iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element 9260
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel Core i7
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
- Hard Drive: 1TB Mechanical Hard Drive
- powerful processing power & latest graphics
- great option for 720p and good for 1080p streaming
- 16 color RGB lighting case
- free gaming keyboard & RGB gaming mouse
This is a really good gaming and streaming PC that is cheap enough in addition. iBUYPOWER Element 9260 will be able to tackle all the tasks quickly and efficiently without any lag time and handle most of your streaming requirements.
How we Picked and Tested
A successful stream requires good content, a lively atmosphere, and a high-quality picture. PC can’t solve the first point, but the second and third are precisely in its “competence”. Taking into account such important components for snazzy broadcasts as a state-of-the-art processor and a powerful graphics card, we picked the prebuilt gaming PCs to include in this article. We closely studied the “entrails” of various desktops, investigated lots of reviews, and assessed value for money for each item.
While testing we concluded that the computer for streaming must have at least 16GB DDR4 of RAM on board, and the fastest and most capacious SSD. We also paid attention to the case and cooling system. None of the PCs from this selection annoyed us with the howl of fans and the rattle of the walls of the system unit. The entire cooling system and the cases were as quiet as possible.
In a word, all the PCs showed themselves well while a couple of hours of streaming and therefore are highly recommended to be considered for purchase.
5 Things you Need to Know Before Buying a Prebuilt PC for Streaming
You are likely to be aware already of all the ups and downs of prebuilt PCs for streaming. Nevertheless, let us remind you of the most important nuances to keep in your head and prioritize when buying a machine for streaming.
- Pay most of the attention to the CPU. This is the brain of your computer and it must be powerful. It is exactly the CPU who is responsible for taking that rendered or created image and transcoding it into a video format to be streamed on Twitch, for example. It should be with at least four cores to provide you with comfortable game streaming at any resolution.
- RAM is in charge of increasing the speed and loading time on a PC. If you are not interested in a slow-moving machine, of course, you are not, mind the RAM is an important component. It is desirable your streaming PC has not less than 16 GB. However, the need for memory capacity depends on the type and number of games and programs you are going to use. RAM frequency also matters. It usually follows the DDR version in the RAM spec and determines the speed of the memory. The higher the indicator is, the faster it works. For example, 16 GB DDR4 3200. It means that RAM is running at a frequency of 3200 MHz.
- When it comes to storage, you should know that SSD has faster loading time and produces less noise than HHD. So, it is recommended to have the fastest and the most capacious SSD for streaming and gaming. Some PCs come with both and it’s good news. The lifespan of HHD is usually quite long ), and it is used primarily for mass storage. So you will be able to store your videos right there.
- To play a modern game or stream on Twitch with a bad video card is impossible. You are likely not interested in freezing graphics or screen tearing, are you? The video card determines the power reserve for the graphics settings of the game. You will need a quiet, powerful video card that works without overheating for streaming. If you want to use several monitors for gaming or streaming, focus on the bandwidth and make sure that the card goes with support for NVIDIA Surround technology and has a sufficient number of connectors.
- Mind the cooling system, especially CPU coolers and case fans. A PC with liquid cooling is a great option to ensure a quiet streaming experience without any sort of noise.
And here is the sixth item as a bonus. To choose a suitable computer for streaming, you need to outline the genre and type of games that you are going to play and content you are going to broadcast. This will notably simplify the process of selection based on the requirements and help you focus on the components that are needed the most for one or another task.
Can You Upgrade a Prebuilt Gaming PC for Streaming?
It is obvious that you will strive for improving your streaming and have a desire to replace some of the components in your prebuilt gaming PC. Whether you like it or not but this is the fact that a pre-built streaming PC is hard to upgrade. First and foremost, you should remember: if you start upgrading your streaming desktop, replacing some of the components inside it, you will lose a 1-year warranty that goes with each PC.
It is possible to upgrade RAM, a video card, as well as to slip a faster SSD. However, the chances are that some of the components will not boot up correctly all together.