When we were children, one of our main tasks was to put a lot of effort into writing a letter to Santa Clause. We tried to pick special words to prove that we had really been good all year round. Children grew up but a talent for writing is still very needed. Most of us spend hours on creating quirky and catchy Instagram captions to stand out from the crowd. Before winter holidays, we are usually very busy and it is so difficult to allow time for writing out Christmas Instagram captions. We can’t let your festive pictures go without lovely captions, you know? Our hand-picked inscriptions come to the rescue and are ready for adorning your Instagram feed. Just copy, add along with your post, and make your followers laugh, be touched, or get inspired!
Christmas Tree Captions
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without the timeless tradition of Christmas trees.
- And now in gallant here she is
On feast to us she came
And many many joyances
All little kids she gave.
- Christmas Tree O’ Christmas Tree, your ornaments are history.
- A wave of photoshoots is coming: me and the fir tree … I’m under the fir tree … I am behind the fir tree … instead of the fir tree – me as well …
- The only time of the year when one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candies out of socks.
- I caught myself thinking: to dress up a holiday tree for a cat or live quietly a little bit more?
- “The smell of pine needles, spruce and the smell of a Christmas tree – those to me, are the scents of the holidays.” Black Lively
- “These are the warmest memories – a luminous tree, tinsel vines around the house, clappers with surprises, chocolates in gold foil and an exciting expectation of miracles and gifts.”Elchin Safarli
- The best gift under the fir tree is to realize that you are this very gift for someone!
- The anticipation of New Year awakens a child in me … As in childhood, waking up in the morning, I want to see a festive tree with gifts under it.
- “I am a romantic. I want to cry when I throw out my festive fir tree, and I have a lot of feelings about magic and fantasy.” Sondra Locke
- Thanks to the forest beauty that every year she pleases us with her brilliant appearance!
Snow Instagram Captions
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- “I think snow is so evocative and has such a powerful atmosphere.” Kate Bush
- You raise your head to the sky, and clouds sprinkle the world with sweet vanilla sugar. And snowflakes come for a kiss …
- The world changes when it snows.
- “Sinking down in the snow is a pleasure that can only be appreciated by one who has experienced it himself. ” Emily Brontë
- Every snowflake is like a letter from heaven.
- “One of the very best reasons for having children is to be reminded of the incomparable joys of a snow day.” Susan Orlean
- Like snowflakes, my memories gather and dance each beautiful, unique and too soon gone.
- Snow … Adults say it is frozen water, but children know better: they are small stars with the magical taste of the New Year.
- “The snow began here this morning and all day continued, its white rhetoric everywhere calling us back to why, how, whence such beauty and what the meaning …” Mary Oliver
- The white color of the snow reminds us that we ourselves color our lives.
- “Snow is a poem. A dazzling white poem.” Maxence Fermine
- We are beautiful, awesome, and unique…like snowflakes.
- “Snow falling soundlessly in the middle of the night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity”. Novala Takemoto
- Snowflakes, unite!
- “The snow is sparkling like a million little suns.” Lama Willa Miller
- “Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.” Vista M.Kelly
- A snowflake is a winter butterfly.
Christmas Song Captions
- O Christmas Tree,
O Christmas Tree,
How steadfast are
- The forest raised a Christmas tree,
‘Twas silent and serene
In winter and in summer
It was slender and so green.
- I don’t want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don’t care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you. – Mariah Carey
- Hang a shining star upon the highest place
So have yourself a merry little Christmas. – Frank Sinatra
- The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! – Dean Martin
- A beautiful sight, oh, we’re happy tonight, Walking in a winter wonderland. — Dean Martin
- Shake up the happiness
Wake up the happiness
Shake up the happiness
It’s Christmas time. – Train
- Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I’ll give it to someone special. – Wham!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh.
- And so I’m offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it’s been said many times, many ways
Merry Christmas to you. – Nat King Cole
- We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow. – Taylor Swift
Festive Family Captions
- “From me growing up with a large family and everybody singing around the Christmas tree, it was a wonderful, wonderful upbringing.” Engelbert Humperdinck
- “For me, the spirit of Christmas means being happy and giving freely. It’s a tradition for all the kids in the family to help mom decorate the tree. Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking and making merry.” Malaika Arora Khan
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” Pope John XXIII
- It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who’s around it.
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” Burton Hills
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” Marjorie Holmes
- Christmas time is cherished family time. Family time is a sacred time.
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.
- Christmas is a family holiday. When relatives get together! This is its greatest significance for every family …
- If I had one wish
For family and friends this year,
We would take the opportunity to strengthen values and beliefs
We hold so dear.
- Merry everything and a happy always.
- Dream big, sparkle more, shine bright.
- May you never be too grown up to search for the skies under on Christmas Eve.
- May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
- May your Xmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter, and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
- Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- A little more sparkle, a little less stress. This Christmas, I wish you the very best.
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year.
- May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope, the spirit which is peace, that heart which is love.
- May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more, and Christmas bring you happiness like never before.
- May your holidays be like Santa – fat, cheerful and abundant.
Christmas Movie Captions
- “Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.” — It’s a Wonderful Life
- “Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.” — A Christmas Story
- “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.” — Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” — Elf
- “Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store… maybe Christmas means a little bit more.” — The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
- Oh. How jolly our Christmas will be!” —The Nightmare Before Christmas
- “That’s what Christmas memories are made from. They’re not planned, they’re not scheduled, nobody puts them in their Blackberry — they just happen.” — Deck the Halls
General Festive Instagram Captions
- Make it a December to remember.
- Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas.
- It’s beginning to cost a lot like Xmas.
- Fairy lights on winter nights.
- Winter Wonderland.
- If you don’t have Christmas in your heart, you will never find it under a tree.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Magic is in the air!
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” — Harlan Miller
- “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
Festive Selfie Instagram Captions
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- Feelin’ frosty.
- Stay cozy.
- Relationship status: single and ready to jingle.
- Consider this photo as my postcard to all of you.
- To-do list: Eat, drink, nap.
- I’m on the naughty list.
- Grinch, don’t kill my vibe.
- Let’s put on our ugly sweaters, and let’s party!
- It is the season to sparkle.
- Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Spreading divinity and cheer around.
- Be good, or I will text Santa.
- I have such a pretty face. I should be on holiday postcard.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- I just want to bake stuff and watch Christmas movies.
- Sparkling and twinkling as much as possible.
- Current status: ready for a long winter’s nap.
Funny Holiday Captions
- It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.
- The 3 stages of man: He believes in Santa Claus. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus himself.
- All I want for Christmas is
- What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.
- Dreaming of a white Christmas (but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red).
- I Have O.C.D. – Obsessive Christmas Disorder.
- Thanks to autocorrecting, 1 in 5 children will be getting a visit from Satan this Christmas.
- It’s the holiday season. Let the overeating begin!
- One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume.
Holiday Captions for Lovers
- Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season, there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones.
- You are the holly to my jolly.
- Meet me under the mistletoe.
- You are the marshmallow to my hot chocolate.
- Sweater weather is better together.
- You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life.
- May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round.
- Some people are worth melting for.
Christmas Eve Puns
- There’s snow place like home.
- All the jingle ladies.
- Oh, Deer!
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- Believe in your elf.
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
- I’m feelin’ pine.
- But first, let’s take an elfie.
- Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer.
Funny Appeals to Santa
- Dear Santa… I can explain!
- Dear Santa, just leave your credit card under the tree.
- I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Never mind, I’ll buy my own stuff.
- This year I want a big fat bank account and a slim body. Please, don’t mix those two up like you did last year. Thanks.
- Dear Santa, refer to Pinterest boards.
- I already have everything. Please, take care of those who need you.
- Dear Santa, before I explain, how much do you know already?
- Dear Santa, I’ll pay good money for your list of naughty boys.
Our huge list of Christmas captions will make it easy to spread Christmas cheer next holiday season. Whether you want to write a funny, cute or clever phrase under your Instagram post, you will pick something up for sure. Turn your magic moments into unforgettable memories!