We are sure that you prove your love to mothers every day offline. However, there is nowhere to hide from social networks at present, especially on the second Sunday of May. This is the day when the whole world extols maternal bonds and the influence of these marvellous females in society. This is the day when the world celebrates Mother’s Day. Most sons and daughters praise their beloved moms on Instagram, sharing cute pics and expressing gratitude for kind attention, care and upbringing.
Even if your mother is not a fan of social networks, it’s still a very good idea to tell your followers about the importance of this Wonder Woman in your life. A little secret: family photos on the Internet are usually liked as often as funny animals and ideas for a manicure.
Our list of Mother’s day captions and sayings for Instagram will help you show how much your first best friend means to you, make fun of your relationship, and, as a result, put a smile on her face. Just remember that your mother deserves respect and pleasant words regardless of the date on the calendar.
We have not also bypassed captions to express love to grandmothers and stepmoms. Our selection of phrases will do for gladding all the women who inspire you and give strength.
Cute Mother’s Day Captions
- The best medicine in the world is a mother’s hug.
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, and your forever friend.
- Your loving spirit helped me find my own.
- Mothers do not sleep. They just worry with their eyes closed. Appreciate it!
- I believe in love at first sight because I’ve been loving my mother since.
- The world needs more mothers like mine.
- Mothers are like buttons. They hold everything together.
- If you are looking for the definition of unconditional love, I have already found one. Your mother.
- The way you were talking to me has become my inner voice.
- Mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- When people tell me I’m turning into my mother, I take it as a compliment.
- No matter what we go through, and no matter how much we argue. I know in the end she will always be there for me.
Funny Mother’s Day Captions and Quotes
- I love you and therefore I even love your super long voicemails.
- Dear mom, thank you for pushing me out of the house after I turned 18.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs. If only I knew it in my childhood.
- Mom, you’re like a gun.
- I’d made you breakfast in bed if you’d taught me how to cook.
- She wore Mom jeans before it was trendy.
- I still can’t fold a fitted sheet, but you did a good job.
- My Mother’s Day gift to you is apologizing for ages 12-17. Sorry, I was terrible.
- Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months, just for me.
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” – The Golden Girls
- One person who does the work of twenty for free.
- Can’t wait to share a glass of wine together! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, I love you, even though I will never accept your friend request.
- Sometimes when I open my mouth, my mother comes out.
- “Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease” — Lisa Alther
- Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.
- I devote all the best Insta captions today for the best person in the world.
Sentimental Mother’s Day Captions
- No matter how old I am, I will always need you, mom.
- I love you more than just to the moon and back.
- Your arms are a wonderful place to be.
- The older I get, the better I understand that my mother is the best friend I have ever had.
- To the world, you are a mother but to me, you are the world.
- I appreciate every second that your mother is alive. Mine is gone, and I am going to miss her every single day.
- The best place to cry from grief or happiness is in your mother’s arms.
- My mother taught me everything, except how to live without her.
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
Short Mother’s Day Captions
- My mom is the best in the world.
- Home is wherever mom is.
- You are far more precious than jewels.
- Not always eye to eye. But always heart to heart.
- Mom, you are nothing short of amazing.
- I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.
- God could not be everywhere so he created mothers.
- Thanks for always giving your best!
- Keep calm and call mom.
- Mom: a title just above Queen.
- Thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life.
- Sooner or later, we all quote our mothers.
- You are my pillar of strength.
- I definitely landed in a good nest.
Song Lyrics for Mother’s Day Captions
- “You’ve given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life.” — Carrie Underwood
- “Always know that you’ve got a daughter that’s so, so proud you took the high road.” – Beyoncé
- “I love you for giving me your eyes, for staying back and watching me shine.” – Taylor Swift
- “You taught me strength, and you gave me guidance. Whenever faith was lost you were there to find it.” – Ashanti
- “So, mother, I thank you, for all you’ve done and still do; You got me, I got you, together we always pull through.” — Christina Aguilera
- “I only love my bed and my mama, I’m sorry.” — Drake
- “No one else can be what you have been to me. You will always be the girl in my life for all times.” – Boyz II Men
- “And there’s no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that I understand: you are appreciated.” – Tupac
- “I admire you for the strength you’ve instilled in me.” — Justin Bieber
- “Sweeter than cotton candy. Stronger than papa’s old brandy. Always that needed smile once in a while.” – The Spinners
- “I never thought you would become the friend I never had.” — The Spice Girls
- “She’d laugh until she cried. I could do no wrong. She would always save me because I was her baby.” – Blake Shelton
- “Ain’t nobody got a mom like mine. Her love’s ’til the end, she’s my best friend.” – Meghan and Kelli Trainor
Mother’s Day Quotes
- “He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” – Rumi
- “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life. She was the love of my life.” – Mindy Kaling
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
- “When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” — Mitch Albom
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “Time passes quickly but one thing always lasts – the love and support found in you. ” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.” — Rachel Wolchin
- “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” – Mark Twain
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
Good Mother’s Day Captions for Stepmoms
- I am so happy that that was not a Cinderella story.
- You’re not a spare mom — you’re an extra blessing.
- Thanks for being the sweetest stepmother in the entire world.
- I grew inside of your heart instead of your tummy. Such a pleasure!
- Motherhood requires love, not DNA.
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
- I am so happy you found me in this messed up world.
- Thanks for trying to fill the empty space in my heart, and not my mother’s shoes.
- Any woman can be a mother. It takes someone special to be a stepmom.
- Not “step,” just family.
- Thanks for always “stepping” up.
- Of all the evil stepmothers in the world, I’m glad I got you 🙂
Instagram Mother’s Day Captions for Grandma
- A grandmother is a little bit parent. A little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend. Mine is also a great love I will cherish forever.
- Life does not come with a manual. It comes with a grandmother.
- Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.
- A garden of love grows in a grandmother’s heart.
- Dear grandma, thank you for always considering me beautiful. And slim.
- There’s no place like home except Grandma’s.
- A grandmother is a sort of sprinkle stardust over the life of her grandchildren.
- “Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- A grandmother is a remarkable woman. She’s a wonderful combination of warmth and kindness, laughter and love.
- The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they both share the same enemy 🙂
- “A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes.” – Barbara Cage
Mother’s Day Captions from Sons
- There is nothing like the love between the mother and the son.
- Dear Mom, thank you for bearing all the bad stuff I picked up from my dad.
- I am a strong man because a strong woman raised me.
- Who needs a superhero if you have a mom?
- “My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.” – Jack Nicholson
- You raised me to be a responsible and loving man. And now I will teach my children the same. Thank you for being an inspiration.
- And she loved her little boy very, very much. Even more, than she loved herself.
- She taught me that fear is not an option.
- Whenever I think of integrity, love, and generosity, I think of you, my first lady.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.
- “My mother said to me: “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.” Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.” – Pablo Picasso
Mother – Daughter Instagram Captions
- How blessed and happy I am to be your daughter.
- It couldn’t have been easy to raise me, but you did it with style!
- The love between a mother and daughter is forever.
- My identity rests solely and firmly on this: I am my mother’s daughter.
- Happiness is a mother-daughter time.
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
- Mom, thank you for teaching me how to stop and smell the roses.
- A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing mom.
- “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true.” – Kristin Hannah
- You taught me to listen to how I feel and always have a backup plan.
- Girls’ best friends are not diamonds. These are moms.
- I smile because I’m your daughter. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
Mother’s Day Captions from Twins
- We have become your two partners in crime since the year you gave birth to us.
- Dear mom, thank you for always reminding me of a simple truth: I may be a twin, but I am one of a kind.
- You had given us birth before Beyoncé made it cool. You are our favourite trendsetter.
- Dear mother, thank you for never confusing us.
- It’s always nice to have a spare. Thank you, mom.
- We are twins. We are more than just friends. We are like a very small gang guided by the best female leader.
- Thank you for teaching us how to genuinely care about each other.
- When you are old, you will have two glasses of water on the nightstand and four hands to support you for better or for worse.
- It’s double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you’re blessed with twins. Mom, you are our heroine!
Mother’s Day Captions from Siblings
- Thank you for not telling my sisters that I am your favourite.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know, whatever you do, they will still be there. Thank you, mom, for such a precious gift.
- The greatest gift you ever gave us was each other. The greatest gift God ever gave us was you.
- Dear mom, thank you for giving me the enemy I can’t live without.
- The elder sister is always a second mother. Happy to have you both!
- A perfect sister I am not but thankful for the one I’ve got.
- We will always be together how you taught us.
- Chained together by a single target forever thanks to you.
Do not forget to select one of mommy captions, inspirational quotes or cool saying from our list to write down under your Instagram pics on Mother’s Day. Your first lady will be definitely pleased and proud of what a wonderful person she raised.
By the way, let’s respect, love and care for our dear mothers every day. They deserve it like no other.