Alongside with funny videos featuring dogs, cute pictures of cats, and beautiful selfies, Instagram is full of sunset pictures. To be more precise, there are more than 220 millions of publications with #sunset hashtag. Honestly, it is not surprising. The experience of observing how the sun sets is always stunning no matter whether you are glued to the window at home or view it from the mountaintop. It is impossible to imprint the impressions just on our memory, we usually take our mobile phones out of our pockets to take a snap for Instagram. What’s next? To create and add a catchy caption that none of those 220 million people have used yet. We have created a long list of Instagram captions for your dazzling pictures to pick up when needed and ravish your Instagram audience.
Long Quotes for Instagram
- “One day,” you said to me, “I saw the sunset forty-four times!” And a little later you added: “You know, one loves the sunset when one is so sad…” – The Little Prince
- After the sun sets, there comes a moment when the color and lighting are surprisingly beautiful. It lasts only for a few seconds when the sun has just gone beyond the horizon, but its rays continue to illuminate the earth. – Robert James Waller
- Sometimes you see something unusual at sunset. Later you don’t believe when you see the same in the picture. – Anton Chekhov
- If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God. – Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- I find it incredibly amazing how the sky is a different shade at dusk. No cloud is ever in the same place. Each day is a new masterpiece. A new wonder. A new memory. – Sanober Khan
- When the sun whispers goodbye in soft gold, it hugs the Earth as one beautiful soul.
- We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another day; and no sunrise finds us where sunset left us. – Kahlil Gibran
- If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord. – Nathan Phillips
- Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies. — Paulo Coelho
- Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens every day can end beautifully. ― Kristen Butler
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The sky, at sunset, looked like a carnivorous flower. – Roberto Bolaño
- A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night. – Crystal Woods
- Beyond the sundown is tomorrow’s wisdom, today is going to be long, long ago. – Thomas Hornsby Ferril
- The sunset was clean, naive, as if it had been drawn by a provincial young lady long before the first, terrible thoughts about men came to her mind. – Ilf and Petrov
- She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime. – Sharon Kay Penman
- I know I should crumble for better reasons but have you seen that boy he brings the sun to its knees every night. – Rupi Kaur
- Sunrise is the start of something beautiful: the day. Sunset is the start of something beautiful: the night. – Juansen Dizon
- The heart aches at sunset, no matter how beautiful it may be. – Romain Gary
- Now she’s lit by the warm orange spreading from the horizon as not-quite-day, becomes not-quite-night. – David Levithan
- I don’t know what you would say about the day during which you would watch four beautiful sunsets. – John Glenn
- At the end of the world, the sunset is like a child smashing a pack of crayons into God´s face.
- The sun is setting in a burnt orange sky; the cliffs are black silhouettes; the sea, liquid silver. – Laura Treacy Bently
- Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.
- It is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us! – Mehmet Murat ildan
- Every one of a hundred thousand cities around the world had its own special sunset and it was worth going there, just once, if only to see the sun go down. – Ryu Murakami
- One day I would like to paint the perfect sunset. If I can only find the words. – Atticus
- When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.
- Being aware of the present moment watching the literal passing of time as the sun sinks below the horizon.
- Pour me a sunset, kill the night, and I promise to drink with you forever.
- All the shades of reds mixed with the blues and yellows. How they washed the buildings and trees with a gentle, golden glow.
- The darkness that follows a sunset is never so dark that it can change the inevitability of a sunrise. ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- It’s the time of a day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist. – Mia Kirshner
- The sun tells the best joke of a day full of them, setting so spectacularly that you can almost smell the tropical paradise.
- Call for the grandest of all earthly spectacles, what is that? It is the sun going to his rest. ― Thomas de Quincey
- The more clouds you have in your sky, the more colorful sunset it will be. ― Sajal Sazzad
- This is my favorite time of the day. Light and dark touch for a few moments. – Regina McBride
- Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day. – Rachel Boston
- Every sunset is an opportunity to reset. – Richie Norton
- Where sunset happens, dawn soon arrives.
- May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace. – Umair Siddiqui
- The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again. – Ram Charan
- Get outside. Watch the sunset. How does it make you feel? Big or tiny? Because there is something good about feeling both!
- Just for one minute stand still, look at the sky, observe the setting sun and contemplate how amazing your life is.
- It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a couple of moments. And it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.
- It is almost impossible to watch an evening sun and not dream.
- Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn. – Ralph Emerson
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
- All my life, I have been in love with the sky. Even when everything was falling apart around me, the sky was always there for me. – Yoko Ono
- There is a sunrise and a sunset every single day. They’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.
- The sunset, of course, doesn’t care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.
Couple Captions for Instagram
- Sunsets and sunrises happen only where you are. There are only grey twilight here.
- I live for sunsets with you.
- The most beautiful sunsets are the ones we share.
- Peace is seeing a sun going to sleep and knowing who to thank.
- Your smile is like a sunset. One look at you and my walls go down.
- She is his sunset. He is her storm.
- She was a sunset type of girl, and he was a sunrise kind of guy. They lived on opposite ends of the day but together made up a whole sky.
- Her heart was made of liquid sunsets. – Virginia Woolf
- I live for this golden evenings with you.
- I just need you and some sunsets.
- The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color — oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples… – Anna Godbersen
- The most beautiful sunsets are the ones we share.
- That was her magic – she could still see the sunset, even on the darkest days. – Atticus
- Don’t waste sunrises on people who will be escape at dusk.
- Weddings like golden hours. The romance of the moment. Marriage is the sea in which the red sun sets.
- I can’t give you the sunset, but I can give you the night.
- A view of the ocean, mountains, and the sunset. But yet, he was still looking at me.
- In ten minutes things could look so different, like the colour of a sunset and the world after meeting you.
- I want to see a whole world of different color-soaked skies with you.
- The sky has changed from orange to a hundred shades of pink to a dark navy blue, and here I am still loving you. – A.Y.
- To leave out beautiful sunsets is the secret of good taste. ― Dejan Stojanovic
- She was not perfect. She was just stuck. In that pretty little zone between sunsets and moonlight.
- When the sun goes down and the band won’t play, I will always remember us this way.
- Kiss me the same way the red sun kisses the sky.
- Why sunset is more colourful than sunrise? It’s an irony of life saying “sometimes, good things happen in goodbyes”.
Short Captions for Instagram
- The setting sun kindled the sky.
- The sky is aglow with the setting sun.
- Witnessing the beauty and awe of the evening.
- Sunset. This is my favourite colour.
- Cloudy days make gorgeous reds.
- No two bright evenings are ever the same.
- Mother Nature doesn’t need a filter.
- The only kinds of sunsets that I don’t like are the ones that I missed.
- The sun has gone to bed and so must I.
- Follow the light.
- You can never watch too many sunsets.
- Serenity while the sky is on fire.
- Forever chasing the sun.
- Even the sun sets in paradise.
- The sky splashed with vibrant colors.
- A promise of a new tomorrow.
- Oh, these radiant colours of the evening.
- Ride off into your sunset.
- Sunset state of mind.
- I long for endless evening colours.
- Fifty shades of pink.
- Cherish every sunset.
- This feeling should never go unnoticed.
- Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down.
- Born to chase sunsets.
- Sunset person.
- That girl that gets really excited when the sky is in pretty colours.
- Our planet is an amazing place. Especially at dusk.
- Adore gold skies.
- Paint the sky. Make it yours.
- Never go too long without watching a sunset.
- This is the only time of the day when the sky becomes a true mirror of life.
- California sunset is my favourite one ever.
Funny Captions for Instagram
- When the sky turns pink, it’s time for a drink!
- If I could lick the sunset, I’ll bet it would taste like Neapolitan ice cream. – Jarod Kintz
- Meanwhile, the sunsets are mad orange fools raging in the gloom. – Jack Kerouac
- A sunset is life’s way of saying: “Good job, you survived today. Here’s something pretty!”
- You don’t need a beautiful colours of the sky in the evening to be inspired, just Photoshop.
- Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
- “Orange? Like Effie’s hair?” I say.
- A bit more muted,” he says. “More like a sunset.”
- The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.
- After every sunset comes a new sunrise… followed by breakfast.
- Sunrise and sunset are two important moments. But people usually yawn …
- There’s nothing quite like watching the sun paint the sky shades of pink and purple near the ocean.
- Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.
- The ocean and the sunset. The most relaxing way to end your evening.
- Laying back and watching the sunset over the Pacific waves with your other half is incomparable.
- It will blow you away when you observe the sun going down for the night near the ocean.
- Fiery colors and the ocean are breathtaking together.
- It’s absolutely mesmerizing to watch the ocean waves blended with pretty shades of pink, purple, and blue.
- Massive waves and stunning vivid evenings.
- Sunset is so marvelous that even the sun itself watches it every day in the reflections of the infinite oceans! – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, the sun, drowning in the horizon, the smell of rain, and starry nights. – Brooke Hampton
- Peace. Ocean. Colourful end of the day.
- The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.
Instagram Captions for Beach Sunset
- Happiness is … the sun setting over a beach.
- That crazy little sun of a beach.
- My favorite painting is a sunset over a beach.
- To escape and sit quietly on the beach at dusk – that’s my idea of paradise.
- The sand – combined with the red, orange, and yellow hues in the sky – makes for quite the masterpiece every evening.
- Picture perfect end of the day.
- Lay back and watch the sun setting over the shore.
- Twilight over the beach.
- When the sun, as golden as syrupy as the bourbon, slipped into the sea.
Quotes about Sunset from Songs
- The world was on fire and no one could save me but you. – Chris Isaak
- Into the sunset we could ride forever
There goes that dream again. – Bonnie Tyler
- I can see you fading away
And I can feel you fade away
Into the sunset. – The Rankin Family
- And the sun will set for you
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in gray
And the sun will set for you. – Linkin Park
- And I’ll be honest
I’m not used to going out before the sun goes down
But now the haze is gone, I’m in a better place. – Seaway
- Sunset sings the sweetest tune
Just the song he wrote for his true love in bloom. – Bahamas
- I picture you in the sun wondering what went wrong. – Joseph Arthur
- I’ll just keep it to myself
In the sun. – She & Him
- So we’re living illusions, thanksgiving one
a brother who knows what we’ve done
Another revolution of the sun. – Matthew Barber
- And please don’t tell me that I’m dreaming
When all I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you
If I roll over when it’s over. – Mayday Parade
- There’s too many things that I haven’t done yet
There’s too many sunsets I haven’t seen
You can’t waste the day wishing it’d slow down
You would’ve thought by now
I’d have learned something. – Sara Bareilles
- It comes
A visible illusion
Oh, where it starts and ends
Love like a sunset. – Phoenix
- I watch the sun go down like everyone of us.
I’m hoping that the dawn will bring a sign. – Ozzy Osbourne
- Every time that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn’t that the way
Everybody’s got their dues in life to pay? – Aerosmith
The portion of inspiration in the form of cute, clever, and catchy captions to add under your Instagram photos has just been delivered. Raise your head to the sky more often, and contemplate an amazing game of sunrays at dusk. These magic moments compose your life. Catch them!