About this Guide
Getting steady additional income or even living of live streaming seems like black magic to many. Yet only on Twitch, there are at least 500,000 active channels with 3000 of them getting financial support from subscribers. Our team has been following the live streaming industry from the very beginning and in 2019 we decided to start collaborating with real practitioners to create user-friendly guides and content.
Beginning as a series of posts on the OneTwoStream blog, this guide is an ongoing work about live streaming best practices.
Who Is This Guide For?
Whether you currently go live and want to improve the quality of your content, or you hope to start your streaming career in the future, this guide will have nuggets of wisdom that you can apply to your current situation.
Table of Contents
Part I. Hardware
- Router for twitch streaming
- Ethernet cable for streaming
- PC for streaming
- Laptop for streaming
- Cpu for streaming
- Capture card for streaming
- Headset for streaming
- Microphone for streaming
- Keyboard (silent)
- Webcam for streaming
- Best Green Screens for streaming
- Lighting Made Right
- Hardware Audio Mixer
Part II. Streaming Software and Settings
- best obs settings for streaming
- best bitrate for streaming
- Recommended Internet Speed
- Voicemeeter Banana Setup
- best streaming software for twitch
- Useful Bots
Part III. Streaming Guides and Tips
- How to Get a First Few Viewers
- How to Set up Donations
- How to Stream on Twitch and Youtube at the same time
- What Can you Stream on Twitch?
- A Special Thanks To Those Who Share: The Best Blog Posts, Articles and Resources on Live Streaming