VoIP number or Voice over Internet Protocol is practically a virtual number. As the name suggests, this type of number works through the power of the Internet, and also the reason why it is also called a virtual number.
What is a VoIP number?
A VoIP phone number is one of the hottest technologies today when it comes to virtual communications. Cloud-based VoIP numbers allow you to call from anywhere in the world through mobile devices, laptops, computers, or even desk phone if you have. And since calls are transmitted over the Internet connection rather than by a copper landline, it is much more convenient to use than the traditional system.
What is a VoIP phone number used for?
There is almost no difference when using a VoIP phone number compared to a traditional landline. The only significant distinction is that with VoIP technology, you are using the power of the Internet to make and receive calls, which is not possible with conventional methods.
Most of the VoIP technologies allows you to call any mobile or landline numbers, including long-distance numbers and local numbers available. The traditional phone system functions the same, but compared to VoIP technology, this cloud-based system is far more flexible than the conventional one.
What are the different advantages of using a VoIP phone number?
Basically, you may already hear the term “VoIP number” or “VoIP phone number”, but never find the time to learn how powerful and indispensable this type of number is. This type of virtual number allows you to pick and choose area codes that you might prefer. With conventional landlines, phone companies have designated area codes to phone numbers to pre-determine call charges. With a VoIP number, however, this is not the case because they are not tied up to a specific location.
Given the fact that they are flexible, you can choose an area code that corresponds to your preference or interest, even if they are not within your location or territory. This is possible as long as the area code is available from your chosen service providers. But this should not cause any problem for you if you choose Hottelecom to be your friendly service provider. Unlike other telephony companies that are limited only to local numbers, Hottelecom allows you to choose different area codes from more than 100 countries all over the world.
Other awesome advantages that you can get from a VoIP number are the following:
- They have a wide range of directions. As mentioned above, you have the freedom to choose the number of your interest without worrying about area code restrictions.
- Hotttelecom has a wide array of services that would suit your needs. Hottelecom offers the following: VoIP phone service, toll-free (800) numbers and SMS numbers, SMS numbers for registration, virtual PBX set-up, and much more!
- A VoIP number is the opposite of a conventional landline number. While traditional phone lines are tied up specifically on a particular device like an office phone, VoIP numbers are very convenient to use even if you’re not around your office. While on the other end of your caller, they can place a voice call from a smartphone, desk phone, or computer using the same VoIP number.
- VoIP phone numbers can be shared on multiple devices. That being said, you can answer an incoming call using your mobile phone or computers. If someone calls you over the computer, you can answer the call using your mobile device. That is why downtime is eliminated in this feature.
- Mobility of the number is very much possible. Let’s say you are moving to another location, you don’t need to worry about calling your telephone service provider and asking them to move your line to your new location.
With VoIP, you can manage to retain your existing virtual number. If you have used it in your advertising campaign, then there is no need to change it or send a notification about the sudden change of your contact number.
There are more reasons as to why a VoIP number is an indispensable asset in any business.
How to buy VoIP numbers
If you search on the Internet, countless service providers offer different telephony services. However, there are certain things that you might want to consider before jumping immediately. At Hottelecom, getting a VoIP number is so easy. Just follow these simple steps below:
- Sign up on our website and choose the region that you prefer including the phone number and network operator.
- Your chose virtual number will be available to you within 24 hours, but most often in just 2 hours.
- You can now start using the VoIP service
Why Choose Hottelecom?
Hottelecom has extensive experience with cloud-based communication technology. Aside from that, they have a wide array of telephony services to suit your budget and preference.
Many customers chose Hottelecom for the following reasons:
- Safety of your information – Hottelecom knows the importance of privacy. And that is why we guarantee the total security of your information.
- More than 100 payment methods – amid this pandemic, Hottelecom provides its customer with a worry-free payment method. Additionally, if you want to maintain total anonymity, you can select the payment option of cryptocurrency.
- High-quality connection – every VoIP service should have the most stable connection possible. With Hottelecom, you will experience the highest quality possible.
- Customer-friendly support – we are aware of the fact that you have many thoughts about the VoIP system and other cloud-based technology. That is why we provide a team of customer-friendly support to answer all your concerns and questions.
- And so many more reasons to choose Hottelecom!
If you want to reach out to a global engagement to have more reach in terms of prospects and clients, you should consider switching to more advanced technology to be able to keep with the face of our ever-changing world. Hottelecom offers the solution that every business needed to ensure the stability and sustainability of their enterprise.
If you wish to avail of any of our services, don’t hesitate to reach to our Tech Specialists for more details and information. They are more than willing to help you solve your communication problem.